Sunday, May 6, 2012

In My Mailbox #1

So, this is my first IMM post (which is held by The Story Siren) and I'm super excited, plus the great weather is adding to my spectacular mood (:

I know there's a lot of controversy going on because of certain things pretty much everyone knows about, but I just want everyone to know I'm completely against plagiarism. It's wrong, I don't like it, and I don't allow it on my blog whatsoever. I'm excited to start this meme because it's a great way to connect with other bloggers, but in no way am I advertising plagiarism by starting to do this meme. 

Anyways, on to the fun part, I couldn't be more happy with the books I received this week and this is a great way to start off my Sunday(:


Won/Gifted

Title: Unraveling
Author: Elizabeth Morris
Genre: Science Fiction, YA
445 pages
Publisher: Balzer + Bray

Goodreads rating: 4.05 stars
Won through blog hop conest





Title: The Selection
Author: Kiera Cass
Genre: Dystopian, YA
327 pages
Publisher: HarperTeen

Goodreads Rating: 3.91
Won through blog hop contest


I'm excited for the next couple weeks to come(: I've been participating in some book swaps and hopefully my lovely packages will come soon (: I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first IMM. I got Unraveling this week too, I'm super excited to read it. Great IMM, happy reading! :) check out mine: http://unearthlyreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got both of these books as well. :) Hopefully we both enjoy them!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked The Selection. Idk y some people didn't. I'll have to see how you feel about it when you're done. Happy Reading! My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Comments from you guys make my day, and blogging in general, so much better. If you want to leave your thoughts on this post or a link back to your site, I'd love that. I'll do my best to comment back(: Thanks for reading. ♥