Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays: TT Books on My Summer TBR List



Welcome to Top Ten Tuesdays, a weekly meme held every week by The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to know more about info or participation, click here. This week's topic is right up my alley, since I have a ton of books sitting on my shelf that I've horribly neglected. The topic is "Top Ten Books on My Summer TBR List" (or shelf in my case).




The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
I won this book forever and a day ago through a Goodreads giveaway and I've so wrongfully neglected it. It's way high up on my summer TBR list. Plus, everyone said it's a great book so I'm excited to get to it.

Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
Again, this is another book I've had on my shelf for what seems like years. I bought this book when I first started blogging and I still haven't gotten to it. I was semi-waiting for Breaking Point to come out but I don't think I can wait until January of next year.

Partials by Dan Wells
This book is right up my alley; dystopian, romance, fight for humanity, etc. But, for some reason, I still haven't read this book. Definitely another book way up there on my TBR list.

Revived by Cat Patrick
I've been wanting this book for some time now, and I finally got my hands on a copy of it by doing a book swap. Finally...<3

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Finally, FINALLY, I got a copy of this book. I've been wanting to read this since the day it came out. It sounds so interesting and I'm super excited to read it.

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
I pre-ordered this book, got it the day after it came out, and yet there it sits on my shelf. I'm reading this book after I finish The Scorpio Races, but I'm still a little disappointed in myself for letting it sit so long.

Eve by Anna Carey
This was a book that was recommended to me by a friend, so when I got it, I decided to add it to my summer list. It sounds like a great book.

Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
I bought this book the same time I bought Article 5, and it sounds really interesting. Not only is the cover beautiful, but it's a ghost story with romance. It sounds like a definite summer read to me.

This is another friend-recommended book that I've been wanting to read for quite some time. This makes two Cat Patrick books on my summer TBR (:

I traded for this ARC a while back, and I've been pretty excited to read it, I just never got around to it. I think it's time to open this book up (:

As you can see, most of my books on my summer TBR list are books that have been on my shelf for a while. I think it's time to crack those babies open and see what kind of awesome stories they hold. Leave me links and comments so I can come visit your TTT! Have a great Tuesday (:




1 comment:

  1. Read The Immortal Rules! Julie Kagawa is a genius! I'm super excited to read Grave Mercy too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from you guys make my day, and blogging in general, so much better. If you want to leave your thoughts on this post or a link back to your site, I'd love that. I'll do my best to comment back(: Thanks for reading. ♥