Monday, June 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #3


Welcome to In My Mailbox, a weekly meme held by the Story Siren. I've got a few great books this week and I'm excited to share them (:


Gifted:
1.) Eve by Anna Carey
2.) Forgotten by Cat Patrick
3.) Chime by Franny Billingsley
4.) Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers
5.) Underworld by Meg Cabot


I'd like to thank Megan @ Unearthly Reviews. for my copy of Underworld that I've been searching the planet for, which she worked her book-loving butt off to get for me(: Thanks, Meg.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week! I just got Underworld recently. :)
    Happy raeding!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Forgotten and Grave Mercy on my TBR and I have read Eve and Chime. good books.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from you guys make my day, and blogging in general, so much better. If you want to leave your thoughts on this post or a link back to your site, I'd love that. I'll do my best to comment back(: Thanks for reading. ♥