Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays: Books I Bought Because of Titles or Covers

Welcome to Top Ten Tuesdays, a weekly meme held by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week, we are given a topic to post about, and this week's main topic is a freebie. With that said, I chose to do the topic: Top Ten Books I Bought Because of the Title or Cover. We've all bought books without knowing what they were truly about because it had a eye-catching cover or title, and I'm one of the worst offenders.




  1. Abandon by Meg Cabot: Goodreads /\ Amazon
  2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: Goodreads /\ Amazon
  3. Everneath by Brodi Ashton: Goodreads /\ Amazon
  4. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer: Goodreads /\ Amazon
  5. Possess by Gretchen McNeil: Goodreads /\ Amazon
  6. Hereafter by Tara Hudson: Goodreads /\ Amazon
  7. Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey:  Goodreads /\ Amazon
  8. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth:  Goodreads /\ Amazon
  9. Wildefire by Karsten Knight:  Goodreads /\ Amazon
  10. Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer:  Goodreads /\ Amazon

Well, that's all for this Tuesday. Leave me links and comments! (:


3 comments:

  1. Confession Time: I only buy books IF they have pretty covers. If not, I stick to ebooks and library lending.

    Of course, that may be why I've read a lot of crappy books lately, lol.

    But in some cases they're good. Like I've heard Everneath is really good, AND it has a pretty cover, so it's sitting on my shelf in nice hardback as we speak. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books.

    ~Shane
    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article.I really think what you said is right,in modern society,we have so many troubles,if you feel nothing to relax yourself,I suggest you to play the wow and some other games,and you can come to my page to find more information about http://www.mmolive.com/ and http://www.mmohome.com/gold/Guild-Wars-2-US.html/

    ReplyDelete

Comments from you guys make my day, and blogging in general, so much better. If you want to leave your thoughts on this post or a link back to your site, I'd love that. I'll do my best to comment back(: Thanks for reading. ♥