Friday, July 6, 2012

Out, again.

So this weekend, and every weekend until the end of August, is something we have locally called the Medieval Fair, which I'm going to be working at. The fair is pretty awesome, and I'm grateful to land a job there. But, because I'll be working, I can't post on the weekends. BUT I will do my best to have the posts scheduled.

Also coming up this week (from the 10th through the 12th or 13th), a friend of mine and I are going to visit with my family and go to a concert, but again there's a downside. I won't have internet connection :( so if you guys need to contact me, send me an e-mail and I'll do my best to reply. I'm going to have all of my posts for the next week scheduled but I'd like to apologize before hand if any one needs to contact me. Like I said, I'll do my best to check my e-mail from my phone, but I can't promise a speedy reply. I'll be back either Thursday or Friday (the 12th or 13th). Thank you guys for understanding and have a great week everyone (: Oh, and happy reading! (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from you guys make my day, and blogging in general, so much better. If you want to leave your thoughts on this post or a link back to your site, I'd love that. I'll do my best to comment back(: Thanks for reading. ♥